145g 5*5mm Alkali Resistant Self-Adhensive Mosaic Title Fiberglass
1. Fiberglass Mesh Describe:
Jiangnan high quality interior fiberglass mesh is used to stabilise
wall surface and help prevent cracking caused by house settling,
heavy stress from window and partition areas. The mesh is made from
special alkaline resistant E glass Yarns which offer incredible
strength when embedded into wet base coat plaster.
2. Inventory Specifications of Alkali Resistant Fiberglass Mesh
|INVENTORY SPECIFICATIONS OF ALKALI RESISTANT FIBERGLASS MESH|
|Weight||Type||Tensile Strength||Weaving Structure|
3. Technical Parameter
|Product Name||Interior Wall Fiberglass Mesh|
|Tensile Strength (N/5cm)||Warp>700, Weft>800|
|Rolls Per Pallet||60 Rolls|
|Loss on Ignition (LOL)||15-25%|
4. Product Features
- Great compatibility with the majority of plasters
- Flexible and pliable
- Easy and safe to use as wall reinforced materials
Fiberglass Mesh is a kind of ideal reinforcement for many
applications but particularly to reinforce plaster in interior and
exterior walls. At the same time, the especially around openings or
areas of traditional weakness.
7. Fiberglass Mesh Detail
1.Each roll is packed in shrink film.
2.According to the requirement of customer purchase quantity and
then use carton packing.
Customers can choose their preferred packaging method. So far we
have three packaging methods.
9. How to help you choose the correct the FIberglass Mesh when
using as wall materials.
- Less than 75g/m2, it is used in the reinforcement of thin slurry,
to eliminate small cracks and scattered throughout the surface
- Around 110g/m2, it is widely used in indoor and outdoor walls,
prevent the wall crack and break by a variety of expansion
- Around 145g/m2, it is widely used in the wall and be mixed in
various materials to prevent cracking and scatter the whole surface
pressure, especially in the external wall insulation system
- Around 160g/m2, it is widely used in insulator layer of
reinforcement in the mortar to prevent crack and rupture due to
shrinkage or temperature change